Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Favorite Things



Let me just tell you right now that Robeeze (or generic brand versions) are the best baby shoes out there! They slide right on with no effort but actually stay on feet! I am so grateful to family members who introduced me to these wonderful shoes! If you've been struggling to get your little ones' shoes on, check these shoes out right away. Your life will be so much easier!



Amazon is currently running a deal where you can get some Christmas versions for 14.89. What a great gift idea! Believe me, Moms will love you for giving these shoes!

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Jamie,

Nathan walked early, but hated wearing shoes. These were a lifesaver for us! He wore them for months, and then we switched to crocs for the summer. I really liked the Ministar brand at Target.