Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's cookin' up a storm..

If you happen to be pregnant and need a little inspiration for stocking your freezer before the birth of the baby, check out Crystal's plan for her freezer! Can I just stay at her house after the baby's born?!

As for me, I'm just beginning to think about stocking the freezer now. The question is...how long do I have to get it stocked...a day, a week, 3 weeks?! Who knows?

Here's my current thought:
- Homemade chicken stock in the freezer for soup
- Big batch of chilli for the freezer
- Homemade waffle batter frozen plus some pre-made frozen waffles
- Frozen Pizza dough
- Frozen banana bread

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Jamie,

I saw that post, too--quite an ambitious list. I have several things already in the freezer--3 kinds of soup and some cookie dough but I'd like to do a little more baking and cooking before the big day!