Monday, December 1, 2008

Feverishly Scrapbooking

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I did enjoy the time with family and friends but missed out on the main Thanksgiving meal due to a stomach virus! I have come to expect being sick on the holidays, it seems to hit me every year. Here's hoping for an illness free Christmas this year!

Since recovering, I've been feverishly scrap booking my little guy's baby book. It was one of my goals to get his baby book completed before the next baby arrived! I decided to use Inkubook and create a book online as it was just not happening the old fashioned way. It was so easy to do and really didn't take me long to complete. I loved not having a mess of papers out to clean up and I also loved that I had a code for a free book!

I'll let you know how the finished product comes out!

No comments: