This past weekend I had the chance to take a mini vacation with a group of families from church. We had a great time relaxing at the Galena Farmhouse!
One of the fun games we played was called Ambassadors. This is a great charades type of game perfect for adults and kids to play together!
- Form two teams and select one person who will not play, to lead the game.
- The leader needs to make a list of about 10 words that the teams will act out in the style of charades. The leader can give the words a theme. For example all the words we acted out had to do with our trip to Galena.
- Each team goes to an adjacent room, the leader sits in the middle of the two teams with the list of words they have created.
- The leader yells "Go" and one ambassador from each team runs to the leader. The leader will whisper the word they must act out to their team to them.
- Each ambassador runs back to their team and attempts to act out the word using charades. Remember no speaking or writing!
- If the ambassador tries but can't get his team to guess the word, the ambassador whispers the word to another teammate who tries again, etc. The original ambassador can not speak but can continue to help act out the word.
- When the team guesses the word, a new member races back to the leader to get the next word on the list.
- The team who gets through the list of words the fastest wins!