Thursday, January 8, 2009

Notebook Experiment



I love Amy's Notebook experiments and recently decided to try one out for myself!

Experiment: Can I create a deep dish pizza like Amy did?! If you live in Chicago land, shouldn't you be able to make a deep dish pizza? I decided to see and tried out Amy's deep dish pizza experiment originally inspired by Chocolate on My Cranium.

Results: Let me tell you, if you are a fan of Pizza Hut Pizza, you will like this pizza dough recipe! I think the butter in the pan is the secret ingredient! It was also super easy to throw together, definitely a plus for me!



Conclusion: I still usually stick to my no rise pizza dough recipe, but this new recipe will definitely be thrown into the mix on occasion! It's great for a change and makes a nice big pizza!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your pizza looks sooo good! Have you tried it as breadsticks? That REALLY tastes like a Pizza Hut breadstick to me :)

Thank you so much for participating!!

Unknown said...

Your husband is a lucky man for more than one reason :)
I must deduct a few points for your experiment though. You forgot to include a list of materials as well as a hypothesis. Please be more careful to follow the format provided in the syllabus for your next lab write-up.

Scribbit said...

I had that same post bookmarked from her site! Great minds thinking alike.