Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ahhh...Diapers Drying in the Sun




Yesterday we received our package of Kushies toddler cloth diapers in the mail! I was so excited to see the cute prints and have my baby boy in some better fitting diapers! I hope these work out as well as the ones we've been using recently, only time (actually only his bottom) will tell!

This time around we are trying Kushies basic diapers. In my cloth diaper adventures I have now tried chinese pre-fold with pins, Bummis snap super whisper covers, Kushies classic, Kushies basic, Kushies covers, and Bumpkins All in One diapers! Wow that is a lot of diapers. Luckily I didn't have to pay for all of those diapers as I received some of them through Freecycle!

If you want my opinion here it is -
Favorite so far: Kushies Classic with Bummis Covers
Surprising least favorite so far: Bumpkins All in One

At any rate I washed them right away and had them out drying in the sun - a true sign that spring is on the way! You can call me a weirdo, but I just love seeing clothes drying outside! It's just so refreshing and calls out summer and country air to me!

If anyone has questions regarding more about my opinions and experience with cloth diapers please just email me or leave a comment! I'd love to share more with anyone thinking about trying them!

No comments: