Trying to keep up with a 1 year old doesn't leave much time for fancy snacks and lunches. Having these foods handy keeps things simple!
Use the following list or alter it to your babies taste buds! I like to keep these on hand so I know there is always something on hand for the baby's meals even if I desperately need to go to the grocery store!
- Frozen berries
- Frozen veggies like broccoli or peas
- Whole wheat bread
- Cereal (Cheerios or whatever you baby likes)
- Infant cereals like rice, oat, etc.
- Peanut Butter (if your baby is old enough to have it and isn't allergic!)
- Frozen baked goods like banana bread, waffles, muffins (I need to work on this one but it is a goal!)