On Sat. the girls (my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, grandmother, and myself) headed out for a fun day together! We pampered ourselves by getting a manicure or pedicure and then enjoyed the soup and salad deal at The Olive Garden! What a nice treat.
Here are a few ideas for having a fun girls' day together:
- Pamper yourselves like we did with manicures or pedicures or get together and do it yourself at home!
- Head to the park for a picnic lunch and a walk to enjoy the scenery.
- Host a brunch and then head out to do something fun afterwards like watching a matinée or browsing your favorite bookstores.
- Have everyone over to work together on their current project. Whether it's knitting, scrap booking, needlepoint, or something else, it's probably more fun with company around!
- Get together to make something fun but unusual. You could try homemade ice cream, homemade pasta, or an elaborate cake you've always wanted to try to make. If it's a flop you'll have had more fun making it with friends.
Make sure to treat yourself once in awhile and spend time with your family and friends!