Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies



If you have been looking for a great chocolate chip cookie recipe look no further! I am enjoying eating one as I type this up!

You can find the recipe at All Recipes. In my opinion, these are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made. They really resemble and taste like something you would buy in a bakery! Another tip with these cookies is that the leftovers freeze well. If you just pop them into the freezer you can pull out a couple at a time. I just let them thaw on the counter and then microwave them for a few seconds before eating one. You will have delicious cookies on hand anytime this way! Visit Tammy's Recipes for more tips!

2 comments:

Sonshine said...

Yummy!!! I need to make some chocolate chip cookies now!!

Jamie - Family Focused Fun said...

Sonshine:
Yes...the problem is they are too good! I can't seem to stop snacking on them!