Monday, February 18, 2008

Subscription Now Available

I've finally put up a link to subscribe to my blog! I've been meaning to do this for awhile but being new to the blogging world I had to figure out how to do it first! Anyway save yourself some time and read my blog via subscription if you like!

If you are completely clueless about what I am talking about that is ok just keep on coming back the old fashioned way. But click on Google reader sometime and you will see how awesome it is for keeping track of your favorite blogs!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Scribbit said...

Isn't it funny all those things you finally figure out how to do? I can remember wondering how to make something into a link and now I'm zipping all over the HTML stuff :) Makes you feel like you're learning something new doesn't it?

Jamie - Family Focused Fun said...

I am not a technical kind of person so it can be a challenge! Luckily most of it seems pretty straight forward!