Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Favorite Things

I would like to introduce a new series where I will be sharing some of my families "favorite things!" I'll probably just post these once a week or so when I think of something that we just really enjoy and that I think you might like!

So to start off let me share my current favorite picture frame! This was a Christmas gift from my husband's siblings (thanks everyone!)

What makes this so neat is that it's magnetic! You simply hang up the picture with the adorable magnets provided! It is designed so that a piece of scrapbook paper can show behind the picture. This way you can change the look of the frame as often as you like. It also comes with the cute little clips so you can hang more pictures if desired!

It is made by Creative Memories and is called the Everyday Display if you are interested!

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Jamie,

What a cute frame. I loe that it's magnetic--what a simple and easy idea!