Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cardboard Fun!



If you have a baby or small child in your house think twice before recycling that cardboard roll from your paper towels! This makes a great "new" toy! If you have older children they could take part in the fun by decorating it for the baby first!

It was hard to get a good shot of Luke playing with his new toy because he was waving (and throwing) it around too much! Of course now that Luke has gone to bed it will be recycled so the next time we have a cardboard roll it will seem new and exciting!

3 comments:

Madame Coin said...

Yup. I agree.

Until they bite off chunks to chew on.

Good idea on the recycling bit.

Jamie - Family Focused Fun said...

Thanks Emily! Luckily we haven't had any chunks of cardboard bitten off yet!!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

That is great fun. The problem I have now is that I have 4 children and they all like to "collect" the paper towel/toilet paper rolls. They "need" them for projects and binoculars and anything else you can think of. I keep finding cardboard rolls (or trash to me) all over my house. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I want to cry :)