Saturday, January 5, 2008

Unplanned Potluck

Tonight I am heading to a purposely unplanned potluck! Our small group from Church decided it would be fun to have a dinner but leave it completely unplanned. We will see what we come up with for dinner! I am bringing a delicious, yet easy appetizer!

Here is my Aunt Kathy's recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups:

2-8oz. pkgs. cream cheese (soften for easier mixing)
1 - 4 oz. can green chillies, drained and chopped
2 - 4 oz. cans jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
1 doz. flour tortillas

Mix cream cheese, green chilies and jalapeno peppers together. Spread mixture over flour tortillas. Roll up and slice into 1" pieces (use a bread knife for easy slicing.) This mixture is easily halved for a smaller crowd and I just guess on the amount of jalapenos as I have a large jar instead of buying small cans as the recipe calls for.

No comments: