Monday, January 21, 2008

Fun with the Family in Illinois




Yesterday while browsing at the library I found Around Chicago with Kids and Fun with the Family in Illinois, which both look like they could be helpful in finding some interesting things to do here in Illinois! I have enjoyed looking at the suggestions they give for towns around my house to see what I have been missing out on! If you have been wanting some new places to visit I suggest you look at your local library to see if you can get a copy of some books like these for your state!

3 comments:

spinninglovelydays said...

what a great find! it's awesome to find a ready list of places in someone's area that are perfect for kids :)

erin said...

That's a good idea. There's tons to do down here in Texas and I'm sure I'm missing a lot of it. Thanks for the tip. (I'm the Erin who emailed last week, FYI.)

Jamie - Family Focused Fun said...

Thanks all! Isn't it funny how you miss things in your own town?! I think I must have a really bad case of this since I've only been living in the Chicago area for a few years and it is HUGE! I'm sure I could be finding new things to do around here forever!